The registration session will allow you to complete contact information, submit medical information, read and sign consents, provide volunteering preferences, register your skater(s) for hockey, and pay online.
Step 1: Each child will need their current USA Hockey number - you will have an opportunity to access USA Hockey during the registration process or may wish to do so before hand.
Step 2: Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. At the end, you will be prompted to register additional skaters.
Step 3: To complete registration please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available - all payments are handled via the secure registration site.
All players must have completed registrations and have paid at least a portion of fees prior to August 30th in order to participate.
Please see the program descriptions before you begin registration to be sure you are registering your child for the appropriate program for their age level. If you have any questions about what program is right for you child, contact the age director.
Skater Fees: Skater fees cover on and off-ice facility costs. Coaching, equipment, and other costs are covered through club fundraising and sponsorship. The hockey season runs from early fall through the state championships in mid-March.
- Mite Jersey Fee: $36.14 - U6 & U8 skaters purchase a reversible jersey they can put their name on (additional $5.00), keep, and reuse until they get to squirt.
- Squirt & Peewee Jersey Fee: $62 - Players purchase a personalized jersey.
- USA Hockey Fee: $56 - Skaters over age 6 pay for USA Hockey registration. This is nationally mandated and does not come back to FVYHA in any format. This is a separate payment than our registration.
- Volunteer Buyout (optional): If your family chooses not to volunteer your 15 credits you can buy these out for $25 a credit at time of registration.
- Online Registration Processing Fee: Families are encouraged to attend in person registration at beginning of August to pay in full and bypass the online processing fee. All online registrations will add 3.5% processing fee.
Payment plans are easy to set up and partial scholarships are available on a limited basis. Please see the application under FVYHA Policies or by clicking HERE.
If you participated in SCRIP or family fundraising opportunities, please email email@example.com to have your SCRIP balance applied to your registration.