Fundraising

FVYHA fundraising efforts are designed to make the sport of hockey available to the youth of our community.

The financial support of community members, businesses, and individuals is needed to meet crucial funding priorities such as goalie equipment purchases, young skater equipment, a needs based scholarship fund, state tournament fees, and coaching training.

If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation, please contact president@fvyha.com.

FVYHA has several member fundraising opportunities that benefit both the club and the skater. See the details below to learn more about family and club fundraising. 

KwikTrip Car Wash Cards

KwikTrip car wash cards sales are now live! Cards sell for $36 each and include 5 Ultimate Washes for a value of $55. All orders are due by Monday, December 5th in the fundraising drop box by 5pm. Please write one check payable to FVYHA for your entire order. Place checks with your order form in a sealed envelope in the drop box. Order forms are below. Please see the email we sent for additional information.

Eaton's Pizza and Lehman's Kringle Sales

Thank you to everyone who sold pizzas and kringles this year. Sales increased significantly over last year. We look forward to this sale next year!

RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip)

RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip) is a voluntary fundraiser program used by many non-profit organizations. This program works by purchasing and using gift cards to pay for items you normally buy, such as gas from Kwik Trip. It is an excellent way to earn money toward your skater fees while fundraising for the club. How it works: you purchase RaiseRight gift cards & certificates for numerous retailers at their face value through FVYHA. The hockey club is a ‘middle man’ – it receives a discounted rate on the gift cards. The difference in price between the discounted rate the club pays and the normal face value you pay is known as the rebate. The club keeps 20% of this rebate (the fundraising part) and sets aside the other 80% (the skater credit) for you to use to reduce your skating fees.

You have until July 31 each year to accumulate SCRIP rebates to apply to the upcoming season's fees. Some families earn hundreds toward their skater’s fees each year.

The Fundraising Coordinator places an order for physical cards once a month between January - October and then twice a month during November and December. You can order electronic cards or re-load a physical card any time. The order placed each month is for physical gift cards; so you need to pick up the cards from the coordinator. An email will be sent to those who ordered physical cards when the order is ready for pick up.

See instructions below to get signed up. Please contact the Fundraising Coordinator if you have any questions at fundraising@FVYHA.com

Amazon Smile

AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com you are shopping at Amazon.com with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can use your existing account on Amazon.com; your shopping cart, Wish List, and other account settings are also the same.

 

To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You can also shop from your mobile app. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.

Click the "Get Started" button above to shop with Amazon Smile.

MyHuTerra

As of July 1 2022, we are no longer partnering with MyHuterra. Please contact the Fundraising Coordinator if you have any questions.

Confirm Delete
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.